Below you will find a list of CDF demonstrations with source code (notebooks) available for download. Some notebooks present simulations that validate theoretical predictions of models. Others focus on capturing an empirical dataset as a network and measuring its structural properties, under the hypothesis that structural anomalies will explain a particular phenomenon. Datasets where hypotheses are found to have failed are also included to avoid repeating unsuccessful experiments.
- Model-based fraud detection in growing networks (12/15/2014)
- Crime hotspots in Chicago (12/8/2014)
- On the stability of resource undermatching in human group-choice (5/30/2014)
- The relationship between types of crimes (5/27/2014)
- Structure of growing networks with no preferential attachment (7/5/2013)